choose language


I have lost the USB cord of my Wi-Fi scale, where can I find a similar one?

The cable is called mini USB and you may have one similar with a phone or camera similar as this one :
If you don't, this sort of cord is available in all the electronic shops.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Submit a request