For this procedure, you will need a USB connectivity (for initial set-up) and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 Ghz), WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal security compatible.
If you get an error 000995 995 or if you changed your Wi-Fi router or network you need to update the scale Wi-Fi configuration.
To update your scale Wi-Fi configuration:
- Connect to the Health Mate dashboard settings from your computer with your Withings account.
- Make sure you are on the Devices category.
- At the bottom of the page, click on "Configure a Wi-Fi BodyScale WBS01".
- Visit the "My Account" section.
- Select 'Install new scale (or I've changed my Wi-Fi network)'. Instructions relevant to your scale will then be provided to you.